Podcast Success is not accidental.
It happens through deliberate strategy and dedicated hard work.
Danny “Sunshine” Bauer is a former educator and administrator turned life and leadership coach. His podcast is downloaded more than 95% of all podcasts and he enjoys helping individuals launch and grow podcasts in a “sweat” environment.
He is the founder of Better Leaders Better Schools and facilitates weekly Masterminds with school leaders from around the globe. A teacher at heart, he also coaches small business owners in running profitable ventures clearly aligned to vision, mission, and values.
On this episode of Podcastification, Danny and I chat about the success he’s experienced with his podcast and how YOU can work toward the same kind of results he has experienced.
[1:12] Amazing success for Danny’s education focused podcast
[5:45] The tactics Danny followed to launch his podcast effectively
[8:05] Relational skills aid in the promotion of any podcast, no matter the niche
[10:00] How a mastermind played a part in Danny’s podcast success
[20:23] What is the best way to find your specific audience?
[23:36] The power of providing free stuff that adds tremendous value to users
[26:42] Getting past the “hard work” hurdle (none of this is easy)
[30:11] How to decide what to work on that will provide tremendous value
[34:06] How Danny delivers his free resources (the tech behind it)
Featured On This Episode
- www.BetterLeadersBetterSchools.com - Danny’s site and podcast
- Danny Sunshine Bauer’s Business Coaching: 4 Steps to Business Freedom
- Get your free session: Your Vision Story (AND DID I SAY IT’S FREE?)
- BOOK: The Miracle Morning
- BOOK: Option B
- Switchfoot song: The Shadow Proves the Sunshine
- Podcaster’s Paradise
- Brene Brown
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- BOOK: Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- Aaron Walker
- BOOK: The Enemies of Excellence
- BOOK: The Power of Moments
- BOOK: Profit First
- Jim Rohn
- Ramit Sethi
- Seth Godin
- Pat Flynn - Smart Passive Income
- Leadpages and LeadDigits