Scott Voelker produces an Amazon FBA Podcast — and for many of you, that statement was total jibberish. That’s because Scott has discovered that driving deep into a niche topic enables him to attract a very niche and passionate audience. So, just so you have some context…
The FBA part of what I said stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon,” it’s a way of selling products you create or source and have Amazon ship them, handle customer service, handle the processing - everything. It’s an AMAZING possibility for those who want to build their own product-based business. But it’s NOT easy, as Scott explains. You’ll hear his story, learn about how he learned online marketing and creative digital product creation, retail arbitrage, Amazon FBA, and serving others to help them succeed.
Read the FULL show notes, including resources mentioned on this episode at https://PodcastFastTrack.com/133
You’ll benefit from listening to this episode if you...
- Are willing to take action to move forward… no matter where you’re starting from [0:52]
- Love stories of people who’ve paid their dues to reach success [4:36]
- Wonder if you can succeed without a college degree [10:48]
- Are in a situation that feels hopeless or “dead end” [15:35]
- Have always wanted to start and run your own business [17:30]
- Are curious about selling Private Label products [30:40]
- Want to learn how to make your own luck and build an audience [37:10]
- Would like to know the benefits of creating your own podcast [41:20]
- Are interested in discovering what you have to offer an audience [43:20]
GET NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW EPISODES OF...
- Podcastification (this show)
- Scott’s podcast: The Amazing Seller
- 5 Minute Pitch (Scott’s podcast partnership project)
- Carey and the Podcast Fast Track Team: https://PodcastFastTrack.com
- Scott: https://TheAmazingSeller.com
Music used in this episode:
"Shaving Mirror" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
"Rock Your World" from https://Audionautix.com (Jason Shaw)